GCSE AQA (9–1) Geographical Skills
The ultimate GCSE AQA reference and technique guide for the geographical skills checklist! All the information needed to learn, practice and master every skill…
As part of the core study of geography students are required to develop and demonstrate a range of geographical skills. This resource brings together all of those required skills into one easy to use, easy to teach pack. Including cartographic, graphical, statistical and fieldwork skills.
- 'Technique tips' explain best practice
- 'Exam hints' help students avoid common mistakes
- Each skills explained in student-friendly language and in context
Enable students to gain a better understanding of these skills through hands-on study and revision:
- Exercises to put skills into practice
- Exam assignments to prepare them for the exam
- Extension and topic-specific skills covered too (including kite diagrams, hydrographs, population pyramids, radial diagrams, Spearman’s rank correlation)
Written by the bestselling author of A Level AQA Practical Skills (an experienced teacher and examiner): With over 200 pages of detailed information, figures, diagrams, maps and graphs
– It’s the only skills resources you will need!
Easy to use, photocopiable worksheets that can be flexibly integrated into an existing scheme of work or taught as a block series of skills lessons.