AS and A Level AQA Philosophy Exam Preparation Guides
- Great guidance for every type of exam question!
- With full sample answers!
Fully understand what examiners are looking for with this guide focused on maximising performance in the New AS and A Level exams. Bursting with exam-style questions, graded sample essays and constructive examiner commentary – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.Heaps of Practice!
- Exam-style questions of every type, each with multiple sample answers at different levels
- Structured AfL activities prompt students to take advice on board and build exam skills independently
- Well-informed commentary for every answer from an experienced teacher and examiner!
- Covers every topic of the new 2017 AQA spec
- Student-friendly advice on precision, conciseness, and the AOs – building confidence and effective exam technique
- Great assessment for learning – students compare their answers with samples and commentary and see exactly where to improve!
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (9346)|
|"It will be very useful for second year A Level students for revision but also I would show my first years so they understand the format of the exam. Although textbooks do offer some help in regards to answering questions they are not usually that useful." N Moran, Philosophy Teacher and Independent Reviewer|