1984: Topic on a Page for GCSE Drama
A fantastic revision tool!
14 highly visual, A3 revision posters break down everything students need to know into easily-digestible chunks.
An excellent resource. These visual mind maps are a fantastic revision tool giving students a clear overview of the plot and ideas in the play. K McLoughlin, English and Drama Teacher
Covering context, plot, all acts and scenes, characters, themes, performance and design, each page is provided as:
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete activity poster with varied and focused tasks for independent revision
- Concise notes summarise essential knowledge
- Diagrams and images facilitate understanding and retention of information – perfect for visual learners!
- Exam-style questions put theory into practice
Plus! Performance and design skills incorporated throughout
Fun, extremely useful and easy for students to understand and interact with. Teachers could easily use this in lessons or students could interact with it independently.K Bevan, Drama Teacher