InterACTIVE Powerpoints for OCR A Level PE
Great for in-class delivery or for independent revision
700+ dynamic slides* to inspire and impress your students
Maximise motivation with these expertly animated and interactive PowerPoints for OCR A Level PE.
58* concise and lively presentations to engage your learners!
Fully resourced for effortless delivery!
- 58 PowerPoint presentations (700+ slides) on CD*
- Slides printed alongside teacher’s notes to support delivery
- Structured student worksheets – enable clear feedback
Bring theory to life!
- Dynamic illustrations, GIFs and diagrams – stimulate student understanding of difficult concepts!
- Energetic animations and interactivity – helps you deliver engaging and stimulating lessons!
- Embedded videos – specifically filmed to illustrate key sporting examples and the application of knowledge!
- External links and videos – inspire further research!
More than just content…
- Imaginative and interactive activities – video analysis, puzzles, match-ups and many more – assess students’ comprehension of the topic!
- Discussion springboards – encourage in-class analysis of the topics and application to the wider context
- Exam-style questions – give focus at the end of each lesson and provides essential exam practice
Unleash the power of PowerPoint!
* When year 1 and year 2 resources combined.
Full Video sample of PP2: Functional Roles of Muscles:
Full Video sample of PP17: Levers of the body:
Partial Sample of Power Point 38: Global Sporting Events:
- 2018 exams
- A level
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Contemporary issues in Physical Activity and Sport
- Exercise physiology
- First teaching 2016
- Physical Education
- PowerPoints for PE
- Quantitative skills
- Skill acquisition
- Sport and Society
- Sports Psychology
- Technology in sport