GCSE AQA (Short Course) Religious Studies Revision Summaries
Section A: The study of religions: beliefs and teachings
Boost students’ confidence with clear and concise revision notes and practice questions – matched to the new GCSE AQA A specification, covering all content perfectly.
Stimulate proactive learning by using after each section, or hand out at the end of study.
Student-friendly notes for each subtopic:
- Overviews and Key Points jog memory and pinpoint essential info.
- Keywords highlighted and clearly explained.
- Frequent sources of wisdom and authority reflect new spec focus – great for answering 5-mark questions.
- Exam-style Questions for each topic engage students with their revision.
- Student Checklists and Mark Schemes with indicative content help students gauge progress – great for targeted revision and self-marking.
AQA A resources contrast Christian views with Islamic and other relevant viewpoints.