16 Models and Theories for A Level Geographers
Underpin A Level physical and human geography with this student guide to the most relevant geographical models and scientific theories, fully cross-referenced for the 2016 specifications for AQA, Edexcel, OCR, Eduqas and WJEC.
Bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level.
Hand out each chapter individually or all together. Perfect extension material to challenge your most able students. Ideal reading and revision exercises; great for homework.
1. Focussed chapters include:
- Detailed information on the model or theory and thinker
- Critical perspectives for each model or theory
- Relevance to the student; how to apply in an exam
2. Activities and Questions:
- Activities and quick-fire questions for consolidation
- Application of knowledge question to develop analytical skills
- Extension questions with example answers for exam preparation
It is an excellent resource that can be used to extend that which is done in the classroom. Teachers have the option of providing the whole booklet with the answers or giving students one theory at a time, with or without answers. The resources could also be used in class or could be used to enable flipped learning in the classroom. Most importantly the resource makes the theories accessible to A level readers. - K Rush, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- A Level AQA Geography
- AS AQA Geography
- A Level Eduqas Geography
- AS Edexcel Geography
- A Level Edexcel Geography
- AS OCR Geography
- A Level OCR Geography
- AS Eduqas Geography
- AS WJEC Geography
- A Level WJEC Geography
- Geographical Models