A Level OCR Learning Grids
A brilliant way to support weaker learners. Students read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to the major textbooks to ensure structured study.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult – motivates the less willing and supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information to absorb it.
- Starter activities for each topic engage students and build understanding of key concepts.
- Full answers provided – revision notes with full spec coverage to go!
- Exam preparation sections – students critically assess arguments and criticisms to improve their evaluative skills.
Works really effectively… Useful for helping build students’ confidence… Exam preparation [sections are] key for exam successS Rann, Head of Department and Independent Reviewer
- A Level
- Augustine’s teaching on human nature
- Christian moral action
- Christian moral principles
- Death and the afterlife
- developments in Christian Thought
- Developments in religious thought
- Gender and society
- Gender and theology
- Knowledge of God’s existence
- Liberation Theology
- Liberation theology and Marx
- Religious Pluralism
- Religious pluralism and society
- Religious pluralism and theology
- Religious Studies
- The challenge of secularism
- The person of Jesus Christ