A Level OCR Revision Summaries
Straightforward and student-friendly revision notes. All the content condensed in one easy-to-read booklet!
- Bullet-point notes detail the need-to-know content.
- Clear glossaries make even the most complicated of terms accessible.
- Student checklists enable self-assessment of progress – can be used as homework questions!
- Practice exam questions challenge and improve evaluative skills.
- Indicative content and levelled mark schemes so students know what makes a good answer!
Easy-to-use guide, perfect for exam revision or throughout the course as end-of-topic summaries!
Excellent overview of the course… easily digestible for a wide range of pupilsH Kunda, Teacher and Ind. Reviewer (previous edition)
What do teachers have to say about this resource? (9943)
The resource is clearly laid out, with some good visual cues. The key words are clearly laid out for each unit and the hints on the exam questions are helpful [...] these will help with revision and marking practice [and] can help teachers know the exam content knowledge that they need to teach and supports learners in revision.
What do teachers have to say about this resource? (8012)
It is an excellent revision guide and supports the less able." J Simpson, Religious Studies Teacher and Satisfied Customer
A very useful resource, which covered the details of each section very thoroughly, including use of keywords, overview, key points, key figures, key texts, student checklist, and exam-style questions... This is a very useful resource, which has been a pleasure to review. I am sure that it will improve students' learning and prepare them well for the upcoming exam. – M Ball, Tutor and Independent Reviewer
“I really like this resource, probably the best one I have seen from ZigZag for the new specification… A great resource that gives students all the information they need to revise in a clear and concise manner… a wealth of knowledge… student checklists are a great idea… students can easily test their knowledge… easily manageable chunks and gives the right level of detail… of great use for students that have missed lessons… the layout is very clear… matches the specification perfectly… All the key thinkers have been included… gives students all the information… with no waffle… Could help alleviate a lot of stress and planning time for teachers… Would highly recommend to fellow teachers.” -R Jowett, Examiner and Independent Reviewer
What do teachers have to say about this resource? (8011)
Excellent resource. It can be used as a revision guide and a homework resource. It is accessible to all students and photocopies can be made." J Simpson, Religious Studies Teacher and Satisfied Customer
- Religious pluralism and society
- Liberation theology and Marx
- A Level
- Religious Studies
- The challenge of secularism
- Gender and society
- Gender and theology
- Religious pluralism and theology
- Christian moral action
- Christian moral principles
- Knowledge of God’s existence
- The person of Jesus Christ
- developments in Christian Thought
- Augustine’s teaching on human nature
- Death and the afterlife
- Developments in religious thought