AS & A Level OCR Course Companions
- Exam tips throughout the text
- Exam-style questions for each chapter in both AS and A Level style
- Detailed mark scheme with commentary and model answers
Clear, comprehensive and complete coverage of the new 2015 AS and A Level OCR Qualifications. Written in student-friendly language, organised in specification order and with clear explanations of core concepts.
- Clear learning outcomes at the start of each chapter for focused work
- All key terms defined, plus a handy glossary help with tricky terminology
- Integrated tasks engage students – answers included!
- Consolidation questions throughout ensure students retain knowledge
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7994)|
|Excellent, very helpful with a range of activities and practical material. The pack has a great balance of research methods and statistics... I particularly liked the depth of detail on the inferential statistics as this is an area that is often lacking in clarity in textbooks. I also found the answers and feedback at the end very helpful and informative... The exam tips are fantastic! The ethics table is incredibly clear and will really help explain the issues for students. – M Hunter, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|