You are viewing a teaching resource that has been retired.
It is likely that it has been replaced by a new edition for the new specifications.
Please go to our homepage to select your subject, level and exam board to find the latest version.
2018 NEA Context Prep Packs for AS AQA Fashion and Textiles
Prepare and inspire your students to achieve their full potential with highly visual and creative tasks on the AS AQA Fashion and Textiles 2017/18 NEA contexts:
- Elegance of Nature
- Gender-free Fashion
Explore the Context!
- Prompt further research with company/designer profiles
- Jump-start fresh ideas with techniques such as repeat print
Develop and Refine Design
- Annotate and analyse existing products
- Consider materials, product types and challenge
- Apply context needs to improve product design
Perfect for homework or classroom use, these practical activities cultivate ideas and innovation in all learners while targeting context and specification needs. Students gain a thorough understanding of marking criteria and the skills needed to apply this to their design. Also includes a handy project checklist – fantastic for independent learning and improvement.