GCSE (9–1) AQA A Practice Papers for Component 1
Available for Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, and Sikhism
Three practice papers for each religion all written by a principal examiner!
Perfect practice for Component 1 of the new AQA A 9–1
Questions test every aspect of ‘Beliefs and Practices’ for each religion.
- Mirrors the new exam style exactly for
realistic exam preparation!
- Great for mock exams, spot-checking progress and improving exam technique!
- Full student-friendly mark schemes that are ‘clear
and easy to follow’ (A Walmsley, Head of RS and
Independent Reviewer) and fully referenced to the AOs.
- Ideal for quick marking and self-assessment.
- Provided in write-on and non-write-on formats – ready to mix and match in class or set as homework.