Topic on a Page for Edexcel A Level PE
13-23 visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory for the AS and A Level Edexcel specifications.
- Succinct notes enable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate the more technical aspects of performance – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
Pupils and I both love using these resources....
...They are great for revision and lessons alike
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete poster with exercises for active revision
What do teachers say about this resource? (9686)
Fantastic... pupils and I both love using these resources. They are great for revision and lessons alike... Pupils can take them away and work on them independently. [They] love them as both for learning and as a direct revision tool. They are very user friendly. Definitely use this resource – it is brilliant on all levels.
Buy these resources and use them for every end of unit revision preparation and for exams. Spot on!
What do teachers say about this resource? (7836)
Really handy to give to students. We have given them as pre-mock revision guides and pupils have found they worked brilliantly. The pupils have given it excellent feedback and we have laminated some and used them for display material and in-class help. They look really good, very user friendly and they can be adapted if needed [editable word versions]. It’s absolutely spot on. I told my old HOD to reinvest in this latest material.
- A Level Topic on a Page
- A Level PE Topic on a Page
- Sport and society
- Scientific Principles of Physical Education
- A Level PE
- A Level Edexcel Physical Education (8PE0/9PE0)
- Skill acquisition
- AS PE
- Psychological and Social Principles of Physical Education
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Exercise physiology and applied movement analysis
- Topic on a Page for PE
- Sport psychology