Stretch & Challenge Articles for GCSE Edexcel Chemistry
Bumper packs of engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE Chemistry course - 15 articles for year 1 and 10 articles for Year 2. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any scheme of work.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7710, 7713, 7714)
The ideas were unique...I really liked the questions at the end of each article.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it.
They will solidify the content and hopefully promote a love of Chemistry
It matches [the specification] perfectly.
- Groups in the periodic table
- Separate chemistry 1
- States of matter and mixtures
- Fuels and Earth science
- Chemical changes
- GCSE Chemistry Stretch and Challenge Articles
- Extracting metals and equilibria
- GCSE Science Stretch and Challenge Articles
- Rates of reaction and energy changes
- Separate chemistry 2
- GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- Key concepts in chemistry
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry Paper 2
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry (1CH0)
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE Chemistry