Stretch & Challenge Articles for GCSE AQA Chemistry
A bumper pack of 15 engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE course. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any SoW.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7710, 7713, 7714)
The ideas were unique...I really liked the questions at the end of each article.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it.
They will solidify the content and hopefully promote a love of Chemistry
It matches [the specification] perfectly.
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- 4.6 The rate and extent of chemical change
- 4.7 Organic chemistry
- 4.8 Chemical analysis
- 4.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- 4.10 Using resources
- GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Chemistry Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Science Stretch and Challenge Articles