A Level Edexcel Starters and Plenaries
Inject pace into your Psychology lessons with this pack of pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities for the 2015 specification. Complete with teacher's notes and instructions. Consolidate and extend learning in class with topic-specific write-on activities.
- Perfectly matched to new AOs.
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities.
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided – great for AfL and speedy peer assessment.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8347)
I would recommend them because so far rarely is it possible to get hold of resources like this and they save me time!
What do teachers say about this resource? (7669)
It is a truly brilliant resource. The pack is logically laid out and enables me to use countless excellently researched and presented resources at the start and end of the lesson.
I loved it - there are so many excellent ideas for quick re caps of work or starters.. is excellent for quick knowledge tests and consolidation of knowledge
This resource will be very useful as it has lots of varied activities to enhance the knowledge (AO1) of students. The activities are easy to understand and quick to do... The instructions on how to complete the activities are very clear. The provision of answers immediately after each activity makes it easy to use as a teacher. There is a good variety of activities to maintain student interest – K Elk, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- A Level Edexcel Psychology (9PS0)
- A Level Psychology Starters and Plenaries
- A Level Starters and Plenaries
- AS Edexcel Psychology (8PS0)
- AS Psychology Starters and Plenaries
- AS Starters and Plenaries
- Topic 2: Cognitive Psychology
- Topic 3: Biological Psychology
- Topic 4: Learning Theories
- Topic 5: Clinical Psychology