Revision Guides for BTEC L3 Sport
Units 1 and 2
Dynamically presented revision guides for the new BTEC Nationals Unit 1 and Unit 2 exams. All the key information needed for the examinations in bite-sized chunks, with revision tasks to consolidate understanding.
Absolutely does a job
- Carefully structured overview pages – Learning aims, key terms, and knowledge checklists – provide essential exam information and encourage students to record revision progress.
- Comprehensive and concise revision notes – bullet points, tables, diagrams – maximise retention.
- Highly visual graphics – great for visual learners and supporting application to sport.
Allows students to focus on the gaps in their knowledge
- Revision activities – to check and apply understanding of every topic.
- Exam-style questions – familiarise students to exam format and help put knowledge into practice.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7578)
This absolutely does a job and does hold value in this sector. I liked the understanding exam criteria, checklists and traffic lights. Good for knowledge and as a base to aid revision.' -
A good revision tool, it has checklists, colour images [PDF & Word versions], AFL activities and exam questions with attached answers. Easy to use and accessible for students of all abilities... it has not tried to over complicate things. A very good resource that does what it says it does.
A very well put together resource that covers all of the specification content and would act as a comprehensive revision guide for unit 1. The assessment objective checklist and knowledge checklists for each objective are very useful to gauge progress. The resource appropriately reflects the learning outcomes within the specification.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8504)
Resource is engaging and allows students to focus on the gaps in their knowledge. Students should find it accessible... [it is] succinct and covers all which should have been learnt during this unit.
It is very pupil friendly. It provides a good level of detail which would complement teaching and aid pupils to revise by themselves. I really like the self-analysis used throughout the resource. This has a good layout and is easy to follow.
- Pearson BTEC
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Sport (601/7218/6)
- BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Sport (603/0458/3)
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Sport (603/0460/1)
- Vocational Sport Revision Guide
- PE Revision Guide
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma Sport (603/0459/5)
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Fitness Services (601/7215/0)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- BTEC Revision Guide
- BTEC National Level 3 Sport Revision Guide
- BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Sport (601/7220/4)
- Sport (2016)
- BTEC Nationals
- Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-being