Keyword Activities for GCSE AQA Religious Studies A: Full Course
Help students learn their stewardship from dominion and omnipotence from omniscience!
A comprehensive activity pack to help students learn the essential terms and concepts for the new GCSE Religious Studies course.
Loop cards, glossary builders and crosswords (inc. interactive versions) are among topic-by-topic activities designed to make key term revision as effective and engaging as possible.
- Student-friendly definitions make terms accessible to all
- Endless uses – homework, starters & plenaries, revision lessons or individual support
- CD-ROM format allows straightforward sharing on the school network
Plus! Special Bible-verse revision activities for Christianity topics!
Also available for Short Course
- Buddhist Ethics
- Worship and Festivals
- Buddha and the Four Noble Truths
- The Dhamma
- Component 1: Study of Religion
- Keyword Activity Packs
- GCSE 9-1 Religious Studies
- Theme F: Human Rights
- Theme A: Relationships and Families
- Theme D: Religion Peace and Conflict
- Theme C: Existence of God and Revelation
- Theme E: Religion Crime and Punishment
- Component 2: Thematic Studies
- Theme B: Religion and Life