Topic Tests for AQA AS and A Level PE
Reveal your students’ strengths and weaknesses and track their progress! Topic-by-topic question banks written for every topic of the AQA A level PE specifications. Great for summative assessments; in-class, for revision or as homeworks!
Straightforward structure with clear and focused questions…
I would recommend as useful tool for assessment...
...[it's a] good way to monitor pupils’ learning
- Multiple-choice, Short-answer and Extended-answer questions – perfect preparation for each exam
- Authentic scenarios and images present students with real-life sporting applications
- Opportunities to interpret and analyse data to test new quantitative skills element
- Specification cross-reference table – to support co-teaching!
- Detailed answers and mark allocations – great for peer- and self-assessment!Tests carefully designed to last for 45 mins to 1 hour each!
What do teachers say about this resource? (7995)
Good way to monitor pupils’ learning of each section. I would recommend as useful tool for assessment.
Very good resource to assess the extent students recall elements of the specification... It links in well with other ZigZag A-Level resources, such as the ‘Topic on a Page'.
Useful for new A Level as we are short of questions. Good to use as an independent learning booklet.
Very useful for practice questions of key topics of course. Gives variety of question types
What do teachers say about this resource? (7479)
Simple questions which covered most aspects of the topic. Questions and mark schemes available. Would recommend
Very useful for end of unit topic tests – good way to review areas. I would recommend as very useful revision and teaching tool.
It links in well with other ZigZag A-Level resource, such as ‘Topics on a Page’ and ‘Learning Grids’.
- Topic Tests for PE
- A Level Topic Tests
- A Level PE Topic Tests
- 3.2.3 Sport psychology
- 3.2.2 Biomechanical movement
- 3.2.1 Exercise physiology
- 3.2 Factors affecting optimal performance in physical activity and sport
- 3.1.3 Sport and society
- 3.1.2 Skill acquisition
- 3.1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 3.2.4 Sport and society and the role of technology in physical activity and sport
- 3.1 Factors affecting participation in physical activity and sport
- A Level AQA Physical Education (7581/7582)
- AS PE
- A Level PE