Starters and Plenaries for Edexcel A Level PE
I told my old HOD to reinvest in this latest material
Get off the mark and finish strong with these short and stimulating activities for the 2016 Edexcel A Level PE specification. Full spec coverage and fully co-teachable!
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed with a strong focus on classroom learning and exam preparation.
- Perfect mixture of activities motivates and enthuses all learning styles
- Visual links to sporting examples empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Includes opportunity to practise quantitative skills and exam style-questions
Very pupil friendly...
...Pupils can pick them up and just crack on with them very easily... gets their brains going straight away
All materials included: an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach resource for effortless delivery and marking!
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
What do teachers say about this resource? (8647)
I thought the resource was very handy for starters, I don’t use them as plenaries as I prefer to reinforce learning with an exam question, however as a starter is great. The pupils can just pick up the sheet and get cracking on immediately. Students switch straight on to the lesson and have their brains engaged... they are differentiated very well for all learners. I told my old HOD to reinvest in this latest material... It’s absolutely spot on.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7463)
It’s absolutely spot on. They are very pupil friendly. I thought the resource was fantastic to get lessons and pupils minds going. Pupils can pick them up and just crack on with them very easily... gets their brains going straight away. They are very pupil friendly.
- A Level Edexcel Physical Education (8PE0/9PE0)
- A Level PE
- A Level PE Starters and Plenaries
- A Level Starters and Plenaries
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- AS PE
- Exercise physiology and applied movement analysis
- Psychological and Social Principles of Physical Education
- Scientific Principles of Physical Education
- Skill acquisition
- Sport and society
- Sport psychology