Learning Grids for GCSE AQA Physics
A brilliant idea designed to support
differentiation. Students work through the question grids to
review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with
or without their books, every student can engage with this
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
These save huge amounts of time, match the specification perfectly and students really like the accessibility of these
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
- Also includes key skills for practicals and Maths.
I liked the range of maths questions and recall of units etc.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7402, 7811)
Really high quality resource. Good detail and link across to specification points. No waffle. It is clear and detailed, and student friendly. Very ‘fit for purpose’ and saves us a large amount of time and money. It’s excellent.
Fantastic - really concise, and excellent practice of application for students.
Answers to hand is perfect, and students really like the opportunity to quickly check their understanding and progress.
These save huge amounts of time, match the specification perfectly and students really like the accessibility of these.
It would be greatly appreciated by our many EAL and SEN students.
It covers the content in a logical order and goes into sufficient detail for the kind of student who would be most likely to use it.
Matches the plans for the new spec very well.
I also liked the range of maths questions and recall of units etc
- 4.1 Energy
- 4.2 Electricity
- 4.3 Particle model of matter
- 4.4 Atomic structure
- GCSE AQA Physics (8463)
- GCSE AQA Physics Paper 1
- GCSE Learning Grids
- GCSE Physics
- GCSE Physics Learning Grids
- GCSE Science Learning Grids
- 4.8 Space physics
- 4.7 Magnetism and electromagnetism
- 4.6 Waves
- 4.5 Forces
- GCSE AQA Physics Paper 2