A Level Edexcel Topic Tests
Ensure complete coverage with these topic-by-topic question banks – Co-Teachable for the new AS and A Level Edexcel Geography specifications (8GE0 and 9GE0).
Resources in this range cover ALL spec content for the AS and A Level!
Within each test, questions progress from short/factual to longer-answer or exam-style. Every test is differentiated with an extension section that can be offered to higher ability students. Tests are provided in a non-write-on format. Full answers are provided so students can return to their completed tests to revise!
- Every specification subtopic covered
- Each topic divided into tests which can be undertaken in class or as a homework activity
- The number of tests per topic allows one test to be set every fortnight over a two year course of study if using the full set of resources
- Includes clear, detailed mark schemes
The final test in each pack is an end of topic summary, covering
a range of content from across the whole topic.
Perfect for continued assessment, and progress tracking throughout the qualification. See which areas your class are strong on and which need a recap.
- AS Edexcel Geography
- A Level Edexcel Geography
- Tectonic Processes & Hazards
- 2A: Glaciated Landscapes
- 2B: Coastal Landscapes
- 3: Globalisation
- 4A: Regenerating Places
- 4B: Diverse Places
- 5: The Water Cycle & Water Insecurity
- 6: The Carbon Cycle & Energy Security
- 7: Superpowers
- 8A: Health
- Human Rights & Intervention
- 8B: Migration
- Identity & Sovereignty