Quantitative Skills Workbook for AS and A Level AQA Business
Engaging, relevant, challenging and informative... It follows a structure that students and teachers can clearly follow. J Conway, Business Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Like real entrepreneurs, many students find the numerical aspects of business difficult. Build confidence, understanding and analytical skills with this comprehensive pack of theoretical notes, examples and practice questions to use in class or as homework. Perfectly matched to the specification – provides all the tools required to tackle any calculation!
- Summarises all the key business concepts and calculations in student-friendly language
- Provides worked examples of the theory using relevant, real-world data from sandwich shops to driving schools
- Two practice exam questions – building in difficulty to develop weaker learners’ confidence and challenge high achievers
- Full exam-style quantitative skills tests for each paper
- Includes a variety of question types from multiple choice to data response
- Answers to all activities and tests!