Topic Tests for OCR GCSE PE
Encourage reflective learners with these progressive topic-by-topic question banks written for every topic for the OCR GCSE (9-1) PE specification.
Questions are directly linked to the topics taught...
...they are in depth and challenge students thinking
9–13 carefully structured write-on tests for each paper – great for consolidating learning at the end of a topic in class, for revision or as homeworks.
- Range of question styles – from multiple choice to extended exam-style questions – perfect preparation for each exam
- Authentic scenarios and images present students with real-life sporting applications and perspective.
- Opportunities for data analysis in relation to key areas of physical activity and sport.
- Clear mark allocations and answers – great for peer- and self-assessment!
Tests are typically 20 – 30 marks each and last for 30 – 45 minutes each
I will definitely be using the questions for an end of topic test to track progress
What do teachers say about this resource? (7481)
Excellent, very impressed. The questions are directly linked to the topics taught. They are in depth and challenge students thinking, I will definitely be using the questions for an end of topic test to track progress. I liked the differentiation in questions some short, long and questions that requires the pupil to use literacy skills too.
A useful, easy to use resource. I like the fact that the resource is easy to follow and would very easily be able to be used as cover lessons, homeworks, or end of unit assessments. A good revision tool for students... [it] is similar to the exam board in terms of questions asked.
Variety of questions.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7160)
Helps recap and research knowledge required for specification.
- GCSE PE
- GCSE OCR Physical Education (J587)
- Physical factors affecting performance
- 1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 1.2 Physical training
- GCSE Topic Tests
- GCSE PE Topic Tests
- Topic Tests for PE
- Socio-cultural issues and sports psychology
- 2.1 Socio-cultural influences
- 2.2 Sports psychology
- 2.3 Health, fitness and well-being