GCSE Edexcel Religious Studies A Course Companions
A fantastic “must have” for any RE department teaching [this] specification. A Jones, Head of RS & Independent Reviewer (feedback on the AQA A editions by the same author)
Engage your class with religious studies and stay focused on exam requirements. Covers all spec points and their significance from divergent perspectives.
- Detailed, accessible notes for every part of the spec
- Manageable sections and varied formats keep students engaged
- Trains students in exam skills with original Edexcel-style questions for each subtopic
- From short-answer ‘Quick Questions’ to extended ‘Now Try This’ tasks
- PLUS mark schemes make grading simple!
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined
- Concise, bullet-point topic summaries – great for revision
Matches the specification order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
Also available for Full Course