GCSE AQA A RS Short Course Companions: Thematic Studies
For Section B
A fantastic “must have” for any RE department teaching the AQA A specification. A Jones, Head of RS & Independent Reviewer
Engage your class with thematic studies and stay focused on exam requirements. Covers all spec points from relevant religious and non-religious perspectives.
- Detailed, accessible notes for every part of the theme
- Manageable sections and varied formats keep students engaged
- Trains students in exam skills with original AQA-style questions for each subtopic
- From short-answer ‘Quick Questions’ to extended ‘Now Try This’ tasks
- PLUS mark schemes make grading simple!
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined
- Concise, bullet-point topic summaries – great for revision
Matches the specification order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
Contrasts Christianity with Islam and other relevant viewpoints.
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6845, 7129)|
|"Plenty of good detail and, essentially, a clear out line of how to answer the exam questions to a good level. Key words are well defined and succinct... the writer(s) have taken great care to make the text pupil friendly in that its is easily readable... This resource will be well received by teachers at a loss on what exactly to include in their lessons, the use of this resource in addition to their own lesson planning and the inclusion of engaging tasks, should allow the teacher to be confident they have covered all the necessary areas." – P Allen, Head of RS & Independent Reviewer|