A Level OCR Geography Keyword Activities
More than just a glossary...
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the 2016 A Level OCR specification.
Every keyword and term is defined and taught through a series of activities and memory games.
The content for each Topic is broken down into 4–11 sets of keywords, with sub-topics linked to the specification key ideas.
- Varied and engaging activities build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homework
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment
A high quality resource. I use the crosswords with high and middle ability and the word-match activities with my lower ability students. Dominoes allow all students access and make learning fun. - M Sidell, HoD & Independent Reviewer
- A Level OCR Geography
- 1.1A: Coastal Landscapes
- AS OCR Geography
- 1.1B: Glaciated Landscapes
- 1.1C: Dryland Landscapes
- 1.2 Earth's Life Support Systems
- 2.1 Changing Spaces Making Places
- 2.2 Global Connections
- 3.1 Climate Change
- 3.2 Disease Dilemmas
- 3.3 Exploring Oceans
- 3.4 Future of Food
- 3.5 Hazardous Earth