A Level Edexcel Geography Keyword Activities
More than just a glossary...
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the 2016 A Level Edexcel specification.
Every keyword and term is defined and taught through a series of activities and memory games.
The content for each Topic is broken down into 4–11 sets of keywords, with sub-topics linked to the specification key ideas.
- Varied and engaging activities build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homework
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment
A high quality resource. I use the crosswords with high and middle ability and the word-match activities with my lower ability students. Dominoes allow all students access and make learning fun. - M Sidell, HoD & Independent Reviewer
- A Level Edexcel Geography
- AS Edexcel Geography
- Tectonic Processes & Hazards
- 2A: Glaciated Landscapes
- 2B: Coastal Landscapes
- 3: Globalisation
- 4A: Regenerating Places
- 4B: Diverse Places
- 5: The Water Cycle & Water Insecurity
- 6: The Carbon Cycle & Energy Security
- 7: Superpowers
- 8A: Health
- Human Rights & Intervention
- 8B: Migration
- Identity & Sovereignty