Starters and Plenaries for AQA AS and A Level PE
Great support for teaching
Get off the mark and finish strong with these short and stimulating activities for the 2016 AQA AS and A Level PE specification. Full spec coverage and fully co-teachable!
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed with a strong focus on classroom learning and exam preparation.
- Perfect mixture of activities motivates and enthuses all learning styles
- Visual links to sporting examples empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Includes opportunity to practise quantitative skills and exam style-questions
Easy to read instructions for how to use the resources, this increases the usability.
All materials included: an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach resource for effortless delivery and marking!
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
What do teachers say about this resource? (6983)
The resource as a whole was well produced and provides the reader with a wide range of activities to use. The activities allow the students to identify their starting knowledge and allow the teacher to build on this knowledge identified from these tasks. The resources contain easy to read instructions for how to use the resources, this increases the usability. I liked the way most activities started with easy to read instructions for tutors. The activities also relate to topic areas studied within BTEC Sport which also improves its practicality. Finally, the resource also serves its purpose by allowing teachers to identify current knowledge on an area. Highly recommend!
Good. Variety of tasks covering whole paper 1. Useful for starter, plenaries and revision.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7061)
Covers all aspects of the spec, so great support for teaching. Challenges them to answer questions and tasks appropriately. Very useful.
- 3.2.3 Sport psychology
- 3.2.4 Sport and society and the role of technology in physical activity and sport
- A Level Starters and Plenaries
- A Level PE Starters and Plenaries
- 3.2 Factors affecting optimal performance in physical activity and sport
- 3.1.3 Sport and society
- AS PE
- A Level PE
- A Level AQA Physical Education (7581/7582)
- 3.1 Factors affecting participation in physical activity and sport
- 3.1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 3.1.2 Skill acquisition
- 3.2.1 Exercise physiology
- 3.2.2 Biomechanical movement