Practice Papers for GCSE AQA French
Available for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
Comprehensive practice for Papers 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the 2016 GCSE AQA French specification. For each tier, there are three full practice papers, mirroring AQA Sample Assessment Materials.
Very thorough coverage of the new specification, both in terms of language contact and question format
All practice papers meet the requirements of the 2016 specifications and are followed by mark schemes which closely match those used by the exam board.
- Every specification topic is covered, ensuring that students are familiar with questions on a wide range of issues
- Exam-style role plays, stimulus cards and conversation prompts help students to prepare effectively for the speaking exam
- Interesting and up-to-date texts and recordings will stimulate students and encourage them to engage with the material
- All activity, text and transcript types are covered – students will be completely familiar with the exam format
What do teachers say about this resource? (6875)
Fantastic revision tool. Matches the specification perfectly
Clear and easy to use. Excellent quality audio. Very thorough coverage of the new specification, both in terms of language contact and question format It is very clear and easy to use. It provides much needed exam practice beyond topic-specific work in the text books.
Very helpful. Provides much needed listening practice and a wide range of topics at the appropriate level, going well beyond what is provided by text books
What do teachers say about this resource? (6777)
It provides invaluable practice... there are few similar resources available.
It is very clear and easy to use. Excellent mark scheme, which can be shared with the students.
Provides very through exam preparation
What do teachers say about this resource? (9018, 9019)
This is a really useful resource as our students in particular struggle with the listening paper. It will be a very useful revision resource to use in intervention sessions or for students to work on individually. I really like that several French territories are mentioned. This enhances cultural awareness.
- GCSE 9-1 AQA French (8658)
- GCSE AQA French Foundation
- GCSE AQA French Higher
- GCSE AQA French Listening
- GCSE AQA French Practice Papers
- GCSE AQA French Practice Papers: Listening
- GCSE AQA Practice Papers
- GCSE French
- GCSE French Practice Papers
- Paper 1: Listening
- GCSE AQA French Practice Papers: Reading
- GCSE AQA French Reading
- Paper 3: Reading
- GCSE AQA French Speaking
- GCSE AQA French Practice Papers: Speaking
- Paper 2: Speaking
- GCSE AQA French Writing
- GCSE AQA French Practice Papers: Writing
- Paper 4: Writing