GCSE Edexcel B Topic Tests
Ensure complete coverage with these topic-by-topic question banks – written specifically for the new Edexcel B GCSE Geography specification (1GB0).
Within each test, questions progress from short/factual to longer-answer or exam-style. Every test is differentiated with an extension section that can be offered to higher ability students. Tests are provided in a write-on and non-write-on format for flexibility. Full answers are provided so students can return to their completed tests to revise!
- Every specification subtopic covered
- Each topic divided into tests which can be undertaken in class or as a homework activity
- The number of tests per unit allows one test to be set every fortnight over a two year course of study if using the full set of resources
- Includes clear, detailed mark schemes
Perfect for continued assessment, and progress tracking throughout the GCSE. See which areas your class are strong on & which need a recap.
- GCSE Edexcel B Geography
- Topic 1: Hazardous Earth
- Topic 2: Development Dynamics
- Topic 3: Challenges of an Urbanising World
- Topic 4: UK's Evolving Physical Landscape
- Topic 5: UK's Evolving Human Landscape
- Topic 7: People & the Biosphere
- Topic 8: Forests Under Threat
- Topic 9: Consuming Energy Resources