2016 Learning Grids for Edexcel
Brilliant idea for supporting weaker students! – Now updated following the 2015 General Election!
A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions following the Edexcel specification section by section. Cross-referenced to the ZigZag Course Companion to ensure a structured reading of the text.
A saviour for those students who find learning difficult and motivates the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports 'hands-on' learners who need to write information to absorb it
- Full answers provided
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher – great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes – full specification coverage!
- Fully matches the up-to-date 2016 Edition of the ZigZag Course Companions
- Features questions on the impact of the Scottish and EU referendums, opinion polls and the 2015 Election, and the major changes in the Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem parties since 2011!
'A kind of 'do-it-yourself' revision list' R Cochlin, Author