Topic on a Page for AQA GCSE PE
12-13 visual and engaging A3 photocopiable revision posters covering all of the key theory content for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the AQA GCSE (9-1) PE Specification.
The fundamental concept of a topic on page, gives the students an idea of the breadth of study, and allows them compartmentalise their revision at the end of the course, as well as serving as a good resource for discussion and testing prior knowledge
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics
- Countless sporting examples to encourage effective application to sport performance and participation
- Revision Success tip boxes – support exam preparation
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students
- Summary poster giving at-a-glance overview
- Partially complete write-on activity poster with focused and varied tasks
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic for revision recap
- Hand out partially completed worksheets for in-class activities
- Display on classroom walls as visual cues
Very useful for students who struggle to condense information
Full colour versions:
Add PDF or Editable Word versions upgrade at checkout.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6638)
Clear and professional. I like it, I use it widely at both the start and end of topics to test what they know before we launch in to a topic, and then again at the end to see what progress they have made. Its also useful for revision and seeing the depth and range of the spec. This resource is excellent, it meets my needs perfectly. The fundamental concept of a topic on page, gives the students an idea of the breadth of study, and allows them compartmentalise their revision of work at the end of the course, as well as serving as a good resource to use for discussion and testing prior knowledge. I believe it has great value.
Very clear and detailed topic overview. Very useful for students who struggle to condense information. Saved time and work collating all the key points.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6637)
A very effective revision tool. I like the brief summaries. It can be used easily to check what students know before starting a topic, and as a revision tool for tests. It is also handy for allowing students to discuss topics in greater depth, as the resource contains good information, but it is not exhaustive. Students are able to demonstrate deeper understanding by elaborating on what the sheets show. Having used this in the past the students have responded positively to it, it contains clear information that allows them to check that their knowledge extends to all areas of the spec. They can use exam questions to test their knowledge. For me this would be the best complimentary resource, use this to refresh your memory on what has been taught, and then use exam questions to see if you have the required depth of knowledge.
- 3.1 The human body and movement in physical activity and sport
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- AQA PE resources
- GCSE AQA Physical Education (8582)
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Topic on a Page
- GCSE Physical Education
- GCSE Topic on a Page
- knowledge organisers
- Movement analysis
- Physical training
- Topic on a Page for PE
- Use of data
- 3.2 Socio-cultural influences and well-being in physical activity and sport
- Health, fitness and well-being
- Socio-cultural influences
- Sports psychology