GCSE AQA Teaching Pack: Physical Landscapes in the UK
Full scheme of work, lesson plans and activities designed specifically for the 2016 AQA GCSE specification.
Original and engaging scheme, written by teachers to match the learning objectives of the specification. Simplify your planning, preparation and marking and cultivate pupils’ love for Geography!
- Structured coverage of all the specification key ideas
– Contains every point your students need to know
- Includes starters, mains, plenaries, homework and extension
with answers provided
– Your whole lesson from start to finish. Answers are ideal for self- or peer-assessment
- Accessible worksheets with innovative activities to tackle
– Perfect for learners of all abilities
This pack provides a fantastic backbone for you to supplement your SoW with additional activity or skills lessons, deliver topic-by-topic tests to measure your students’ comprehension and progress, and allow you to structure an engaging programme of Geography lessons!
A brilliant resource, has made me feel a lot more relaxed about teaching the new specification as this resource covers everything you need for this section. L. Keeley, Head of Geography & Independent Reviewer