Topic on a Page for BTEC First in Sport (2012)
For Unit 1: Fitness for Sport & Exercise
Suitable for the 2012 specifiction!
13 visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory content for unit 1 of the BTEC First PE (2012) Specification.
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete poster with exercises for active revision
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Countless sporting examples to encourage effective application to sport performance and participation.
- Diagrams and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
A very visual and well put together resource
Full colour versions:
Add PDF or Editable Word versions upgrade at checkout.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6602)
Great resource, simple and effective. It comes with fill in the gap sheets as well as mind maps, allowing the resources to be used as interactive sheets within the lesson. Allows students to apply their knowledge. 100% worth it.
Very useful for level 2 students to use as a revision tool. I particularly like the layout of the document, the information on each poster is cohesive and easy to follow which is very useful to students.
A very visual and well put together resource. It appropriately reflects the learning outcomes...and would act as a good revision aid for the examined unit.
- BTEC First Level 1/2 Sport Topic on a Page
- BTEC Firsts
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Certificate in Sport (600/6819/x)
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Diploma in Sport (601/0232/9)
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Extended Certificate in Sport (600/6820/6)
- BTEC Topic on a Page
- Fitness for Sport and Exercise
- knowledge organisers
- Pearson BTEC
- Sport (2012)
- Vocational Sport Topic on a Page