The Definitive Guides to the 2017 Set Works
for A Level Edexcel Music, Units 3 and 6
Please note: these resources are for the current (2008) A Level Music specification.
All you need to teach the 2017 set works! Support your students in achieving their potential in the exams with the most thorough and comprehensive guides available. Clear and approachable analysis to engage all A Level students, with plenty of material to extend the most able.
I have used these resources for a number of years and once again cannot praise it highly enough. A Garbutt, Music Teacher & Independent Reviewer (A2 Applied 2015)
For each set work, the consistent structure makes it easy for students to learn and revise...
Plus! Support for comparison questions: revision notes merged by topic to help make connections, and a wealth of practice questions for every combination of pieces (Instrumental and Vocal Music packs)
- Concise, relevant background information introduces context, style, form and instrumentation without distracting from the analysis
- Detailed and accessible section-by-section commentary breaks the whole work down into manageable parts, with annotated musical examples
- Revision notes summarise key features, covering every musical aspect
- Key musical terms are fully defined in a succinct and student-friendly glossary
- Consolidation questions with answers check learning - ideal for independent learning
- Exam-style questions for each piece give extensive practice - marked model answers show how to achieve top grades
AS resources also available for those teaching two-year AS courses for examination in 2017!
A2 Instrumental Music 2017
A2 Applied Music 2017
AS Instrumental Music 2017
AS Vocal Music 2017