Revision Summaries for AS & A Level AQA Psychology
Focused, engaging and student-friendly revision notes, supported by self and peer-assessment tasks. Easy to use and perfect for exam revision or as end-of-topic summaries.
Matches the specification order perfectly, great for teachers to locate the section you need instantly. A fantastic revision structure with:
- Key terms picked out and clearly explained.
- Activities test and reinforce knowledge against key AOs.
- Concise bullet points cover the vital need-to-know content.
- ‘Take it further’ section stretches your most-able students.
- Self-assessment checklists help your students evaluate strengths and weaknesses, allowing for targeted revision.
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6430)|
|This is a fantastic resource which presents all that is required in a clear and concise way. There is information that addresses AO1, AO2 and AO3 providing students with everything they need to achieve a good grade. It makes the topic of research methods accessible and less intimidating. I believe this is a brilliant resource. – K Elks, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|
|I liked the clear format, self-review sections, use of examples and visuals - K Walker, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|
- and Observational design: behavioural categories
- Data handling and analysis
- Demand characteristics and investigator effects
- Descriptive statistics
- event sampling
- Experimental designs: repeated measures
- Experimental Method
- independent groups
- Introduction to statistical testing
- matched pairs
- Observational techniques
- Pilot studies and the aims of piloting
- Presentation and display of quantitative data
- Scientific processes. Aims. Hypotheses
- Self-report techniques
- structured and unstructured
- The role of peer review in the scientific process and the implications of psychological research for the economy
- time sampling
- Types of experiment
- Types of observation
- Variables and Control