AS OCR Business Starters and Plenaries
Inject pace into your Business lessons with these packs of 60 pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities – all specifically designed for the 2015 specification.
Write-on in-class activities complete with teacher's notes and instructions to consolidate and extend learning for the next generation of business analysts!
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided - great for AfL and speedy peer-assessment
"Very focused... particularly good for revision lessons." C Richards, Teacher and Independent Reviewer, and J Craig, Examiner, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
"Allows teachers to consolidate learning at the start or end of lessons...also allows students to assess their own learning... helps teachers to see which students have struggled and those who find the topic easy." J Harrison, Examiner, Teacher and Head of Department
- A Level
- Accounting and Finance with a Business Environment
- Business Objectives and Strategy
- Customer Needs
- External Influences
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management within a Business Environment
- Management Accounting
- Productive Efficiency
- Productive Quality
- The Marketing Strategy
- The Production Process
- The Workforce