Starters and Plenaries for AQA GCSE PE
I would give it a 9.5/10
Inject pace into your lessons and get across the finishing line with these short and stimulating starters and plenaries. Full specification coverage in spec order, designed explicitly for the AQA GCSE (9-1) PE specification.
30-32 write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed with a strong focus on classroom learning.
- Perfect mixture of activities motivates and enthuses all learning styles
- Visual links to sporting examples empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Includes opportunity for data interpretation and analysis
Excellent... Resource caters for all types of learners
What do teachers say about this resource? (6473)
A superb resource. From what is included I would give it a 9.5/10. This is not repetitive, it provides a wide range of practical activities that can be used as printed. In addition to this variety of activities gives teachers the opportunity to use activity types that the students respond well to and create their own resource in the same style for a different topic.
Very useful. Provides lots of variety for staff to use in lessons.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6474)
Excellent. Resource caters for all types of learners across the range of activities included. It provides a range of techniques that teachers can use in lessons to get students thinking at the start or to check learning/progress.
Very useful resource - providing a wide range of starter and plenary tasks for all sections of paper 1. Provides lots of worksheet tasks that staff can use at the beginning and the end of lesson. Would recommend: it provides a huge variety of starter and plenary tasks presented clearly.
- 3.1 The human body and movement in physical activity and sport
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- AQA PE resources
- GCSE AQA Physical Education (8582)
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Starters and Plenaries
- GCSE Physical Education
- GCSE Starters and Plenaries
- Movement analysis
- Physical training
- starters and plenaries for PE
- Use of data
- 3.2 Socio-cultural influences and well-being in physical activity and sport
- Health, fitness and well-being
- Socio-cultural influences
- Sports psychology