Amazing PowerPoints for OCR A Level Law
Far superior in every respect to other resources like it... A great time-saving resource for teachers around which many a lesson could be effectively and variedly built.” S Parker, Law Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Liven up Law lessons with 24 expertly-animated PowerPoint presentations, covering each OCR Law topic in detail. Supported with 236 carefully-selected case studies, plus quizzes and discussion points.
The core presentation provides an exciting overview of the course. You can choose to go into depth with case study links and exam relevant discussion questions. Provides the ideal basis for lessons – and great for revision too!
Deliver engaging lessons...
- Lively animation and quirky humour liven up ‘dry’ topics– perfect for visual learners and lower ability
- Detailed teachers notes for each presentation – carefully designed to help you deliver each topic with ease
- Comprehensive case summary links allow you the freedom to tailor lessons to their learning needs – better than ‘simple narrative’ PowerPoints
...and provide excellent revision!
- Infographic slides are clear concise and consistent in style –memorable explanations of every topic
- Revision quizzes for both AS topics test students core knowledge – provided in two formats for both verbal or written quizzes
- Discussion slides summarise pros and cons – great for structuring exam questions