Stretch and Challenge for GCSE Edexcel French – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
The fun, fresh approach to differentiation
Stretch and Challenge Reading for GCSE Edexcel French is endorsed for the 2016 specification.
Reward your fast finishers! Engaging, ready-to-use, skills-focused packs of independent exercises to enthuse high achievers.
- A wide range of original stimulus material covering different types of sources
- A wealth of fun and engaging tasks, such as games, cryptograms, taboo, speed-dating and races – enjoyable extra work for G&T students
- Clearly marked individual, pair and group tasks with each topic – flexible resource suitable for individual extension work and whole-class use by able groups
Plus! A close focus on exam success:
- All 2016 GCSE Edexcel Topics covered
- Additional grammar support deals specifically with the trickiest points from the Higher Tier list
- Clear links to useful exam skills, with a cross-reference grid (reading) or useful phrases (speaking) provided at the start of the resource
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (9659)|
|'Very good resource for more able students.I like the fact that each topic starts with a text as an example of what a good piece of writing should look like.What I particularly like about this resource is the scaffolding type of activities, and very clear and succinct higher level grammatical points explained. the section "How to Write" gets students to think about the structure and important elements of a particular type of writing, how to recognize and write and introduction and a conclusion, the type of language to use. The questions are very relevant and make students think about the writing side of the text, rather than on its comprehension. Carole Shepherd, French Teacher and Independent Reviewer|