Stretch and Challenge for GCSE Edexcel French – Listening, Reading and Speaking
(Writing coming soon)
The fun, fresh approach to differentiation
Stretch and Challenge Reading for GCSE Edexcel French is endorsed for the 2016 specification.
Reward your fast finishers! Engaging, ready-to-use, skills-focused packs of independent exercises to enthuse high achievers.
- A wide range of original stimulus material covering different types of sources
- A wealth of fun and engaging tasks, such as games, cryptograms, taboo, speed-dating and races – enjoyable extra work for G&T students
- Clearly marked individual, pair and group tasks with each topic – flexible resource suitable for individual extension work and whole-class use by able groups
Plus! A close focus on exam success:
- All 2016 GCSE Edexcel Topics covered
- Additional grammar support deals specifically with the trickiest points from the Higher Tier list
- Clear links to useful exam skills, with a cross-reference grid (reading) or useful phrases (speaking) provided at the start of the resource