Learning Grids for A Level AQA Biology
Excellent... really useful for weaker students as it helps them to pull out key ideas without missing the level of detail necessary to understand the concept at A level. L. Marsh, Assistant Head of Science & Independent Reviewer
A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in specification order. Progressive structure encourages students to work through a topic logically, helping them grasp the basics before tackling the applied questions.
A godsend for students who find it difficult to absorb information in class and for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports 'hands-on' learners who need to write information down to absorb it
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher - great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes - with full spec coverage!
Cross-referenced to approved textbooks for new spec:
- AQA Biology, A Level Year 1 and AS (Oxford, 2015)
- AQA A-Level Biology, Year 1 and AS (Hodder, 2015)
- AQA Biology, A Level Year 2 (Oxford, 2015)
- AQA A-Level Biology, Year 2 (Hodder, 2015)
Includes key skills for practicals and Maths