Economics Keyword Activities for AS and A Level AQA
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the new AQA Economics specification.
Easy to use and make great starters, plenaries or homeworks
My students were struggling with terminology and this has helped enormously. It ensures they are focusing on using the correct vocabulary in class and in essays...
...Saves a huge amount to time researching and making own resources
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of
keywords and definitions:
❶ Match-up ❷ Fill-in-the-blanks ❸ Crosswords (+ interactive version) ❹ Bingo ❺ Dominoes
Plus! 4 jumbo A3 crosswords covering the entire specification!
- Builds confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use resources for classwork or homework
- Answers included as a glossary – perfect for revision and self-assessment!
It saves time in planning and is a great tool for boosting student grades as they get to grips with technical terms. Perfect match
What do teachers say about this resource? (6241, 6242, 6243, 6244)
Range of activities for each topic... Well worth the money when bought as a package of 4... Specific for the AQA specification.
- A Level Economics Keyword Activities
- A Level Keyword Activities
- Business and Economics: Keyword Activity Packs
- The International Economy
- Fiscal Policy and Supply-Side Policies
- Financial Markets and Monetary Policy
- The Distribution of Income and Wealth
- The Labour Market
- Imperfectly Competitive Markets and Monopoly
- Perfect Competition
- Individual Economic Decision Making
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Economic Performance
- How the Macroeconomy Works
- Government Intervention
- Market Structures
- The Market Mechanism and Market Failure
- Costs and Revenue
- Demand and Elasticity
- The Nature of Economics