Tricky Questions for A Level AQA Economics
A wide variety of scenarios and types of questions to flex the mental muscles of Economics students. S Hilton, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Carefully constructed multiple-choice question bank, designed to challenge even your brightest students. Importantly includes student-friendly explanations of why each answer is right or wrong.
- how to avoid typical errors
- how to use diagrams and formulae
- how to remove red herrings from your decision-making
- Particular focus on trickiest concepts of the specification
- Clear diagrams throughout
All questions provided in two formats:
- Starter questions in PowerPoint: ask students to vote on the answer – a great springboard for discussion!
- Write-on worksheets to accompany PowerPoints or as stand-alone activities
It will make the clever ones think and help glue the trickiest bits of theory into their heads. Frank Beran, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer