Set Work Study Guides for IB Diploma Music (exams from 2017)
Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F Major and Zoltn Kodly: Dances of Galnta
Better than ever! The perfect companion for study and revision of the Bach and Kodly set works. Written by an experienced teacher and senior examiner, this guide fully supports Section A of the Musical Perception exam for Standard and Higher Level.
- For each piece:
- Relevant background information with biography of the composer places the music in context
- Clear, detailed and manageable bar-by-bar analysis, fully illustrated with musical examples, guides students through the piece
- Engaging questions and activities with answers encourage independent revision and score study
- In-depth comparison of the two set works supports higher-level students
- Packed with brand new features! ❶ Key term glossary, ❷ Helpful exam guidance, ❸ Practice questions and ❹ Sample answers will ensure thorough preparation.