Topic Tests for A Level AQA Biology
Comprehensive and progressive tests covering every specification topic – ideal for tracking the progress of all your students. An easy-to-set homework or in-class exercise for the end of every topic.
Perfectly designed for the new 2015 spec, including:
- Practical skills
- Maths skills
Each test includes:
- Short, factual questions – quickly identify gaps in knowledge
- Application and/or exam-style questions – perfect for exam preparation
- Detailed answers – quick and easy to mark
This will be invaluable for assessment [after] teaching each section. L Marsh, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- AQA Biology AS
- Biological molecules
- Genetic information
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- variation and relationships between organisms.
- A Level AQA Biology
- A Level Year 2
- Control of gene expression.
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- evolution and ecosystems
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments