KS3 Geography Learning Grids
Very good, especially for weaker students… gets students READING the textbook.A Neal, Head of Geography & Independent Reviewer
Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions based on a sub-topic of the learning criteria. Cross-referenced to the most popular KS3 textbooks and ZigZagEducation Teaching Packs to ensure a structured reading of the text.
- Minimal preparation for the teacher — great for cover lessons!
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Results in a set of comprehensive revision notes.
- Covers all textbook content.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and motivates the less willing.
- The structured method of learning grids is of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- Case study specific learning grids make perfect factsheets for revision.
- Engaging diagrams break up text and engage visual learners.