A Level Edexcel Economics A Course Companions
Course Companion for Theme 2 is endorsed for the 2015 A Level Edexcel Economics A Specification.
Comprehensive notes go beyond the textbooks with relevant, real-life examples that students can really relate to. Brimming with graphs and diagrams that engage visual learners and get students thinking like economists!
- Exam Tips pages set out how each AO is awarded and highlight evaluation points - great for students looking for A*!
- 'Be Careful!' boxes highlight common exam mistakes
- Accessible, student-friendly notes on every topic
- Highly structured, with learning objectives and references to related topics for synopticity
- Regular questions and activities reinforce learning – including exam-style questions
- Key terms defined throughout, plus a complete glossary to consolidate knowledge
- 'Learn More' activities: further study for the most able
Written in a straightforward, easy-to-understand style... Students can throw away their dusty textbooks with confidence! J Whatford, Economics Teacher, Teacher & Independent Reviewer