Set Work on a Page for GCSE Edexcel Music
Key features of each set work studied in Unit 3 concisely summarised on a single A3 page – all 12 set works included. Each page is provided (1) with activities and gap-fill exercises and (2) as a completed poster. Information on key terms, important passages, context, and musical features – covering all Areas of Study.
Builds familiarity with the set works through active revision, helping students engage with the music and absorb information. Can be used to introduce the set works, to consolidate knowledge throughout the course, and as a revision tool when preparing for exams.
- melody/rhythm transcription
- mind-mapping tasks
- timeline exercises
- Great for visual learners!
- Each page clearly broken down to reflect the structure of the set work
- Interesting features illustrated with key score excerpts
- Great for classroom displays