Getting to Know... Intouchables
AQA Cultural Topics
Edexcel Research-based Essay
WJEC Guided Studies Options
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure a full understanding of this popular film. Students will get to know Intouchables inside out and be well prepared for the speaking and writing exams.
Logical structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and independent research:
- Before: introductory tasks prepare students – focus on vocabulary, research, context and characters.
- During: scene-by-scene work-through ensures thorough understanding and supports students' interpretation. Activities include comprehension, translation, grammar and reflection questions.
- Also includes special section on analysis of themes.
- After: exam-style oral and essay questions for students to apply what they have learnt. Exam tips and advice help to perfect exam technique.
- Includes Student and Teacher Booklets